Electronic Press Kits (EPKs)
That first impression is vital. You may have the right sound and look but presentation is key to potentially opening doors for you.
As curators, promoters, festival bookers and stage managers we know how to present your talent, performance history and ambition in the right format. We also know how not to present yourselves. Over 90% of applications fall short at the first hurdle, which very often for some is their last hurdle. Public-i will help you stand out and make an impact.
We will create a bespoke EPK of your act featuring; website links, audio links, video clips, biography, imagery – and all laid out in the format that appeals to those you contact.
Price start at £150 with optional add-ons ranging from; dedicated photography sessions, performance filming, interview techniques training, consultations, mail outs to industry, personal meet up
Each package includes:
- 30 minute Skype consultation
- Up to 50% discount to attend our nationwide Music Industry Courses
- Consideration to join Public-i’s new agency
Music Industry Courses:
- Personally conducted by CEO Clive Leighton, MICs provide an introduction to the music industry.
- Our 1 Day courses cover a range of areas;
- Getting heard, getting booked, getting paid, contracts and legal, publicity, performance, making an impact, technical awareness
- Specially selected Guest Speakers will add to the structured prospectus, reflecting the ambitions of those attending.
Prices start at £199 for a full day 9.30am to 5.30pm course (concessions and discounts available)
Each Package includes;
- 1 place at a location of your choice
- 30 minute Skype consultation prior to the course
- 30 minute Skype consultation after the course
- 50% discount off the full price to attend further courses (transferable to a band member or industry associate)